- The late, great Bradley Nowell (Texas) - vocals, guitars, percussion, B3 and SH-101, bass, and congas.
- Eric Wilson (Cricket) - bass, standup, organ, percussion, vocals, congas, and SH-101
- Floyd "Bud" Gaugh (Floyd-I) - drums, percussion and TD-7
- The late, brave Louie - barks, growling, inspiration and such
Extended Sublime Family
- Michael "Miguel" Happoldt (Overlord of Analog, DJ Spock) - sampler, guitar, vocals, piano, and organ, sonic manipulation, & co-founded Skunk Records with Brad
- Marshall Goodman (RAS MG / Field Marshall / Yellow Lover) - drums (every bit as much as Bud!), turntables, and vocals
- Opie Ortiz - artwork (and long ago, drum kit)
- Jason Westfall - management, merchandise, started Martian Church & Cornerstone RAS (also Bud's brother)
- Jon Phillips - management, now runs Silverback Artist Management
- Kelly Vargas - drums, substituted for Bud & RAS MG occasionally
- Greg Abramson (Groovy Greg) - video director, sound engineer, DJ
- Todd Zalkins (Z-Man) - MC/rodie at Sublime shows and much more
- Jack Maness - wrote Rivers of Babalon, helped sing it, and played guitar
- Todd Foreman - saxaphone
- Tim Wu - saxaphone
- Trey Pangborn - friend and guitarist for the Falling Idols
- Dave Cornblum - friend and member of Shave, owner of Blaster Web Services
- James "Papa" Nowell - Brad's father
- Kellie Nowell O'Reilly - Brad's sister
- The late, brave Toby Dog - Eric's dog
- The late, brave Matt Dog - Bud's dog
- just about everybody else mentioned on the 40oz "Thanks" track.
- more to come...
There are a TON of Hard Core Fans that deserve respect here as I see them all as a part of the extended, extended band; y'all earned a spot on this list. You've all contributed to the Sublime scene and even directly on this website. Thanks to all of you, too many to mention!!